Ultrasonic Portable Cool Mist Humidifier with 7 Color LED Lighting (HMDTALL)
The Macally HMDTALL Ultrasonic Portable Cool Mist Humidifier provides quick relief from dry air making life pleasant for those with colds, allergies and dry skin. The space-saving design, with an easy-to-fill 200mL tank and LED lighting makes it ideal for use at work on your desk, or at home on your nightstand. It disperses a fine mist into the air, and is ultra-quiet making it ideal to have on while you sleep. The humidifier is also equipped “Anti-Dry technology” to prevent dry burning (turns off automatically when the water level is low) and an indicator light to let you know when it's time to refill the water tank.
- Anti-Dry technology to prevent "dry burning"; Automatically shuts off when the water level becomes low.
- Replaceable water filters to freshen your space with pure, clean moisture
- Runs up to 17 hours (interval mode) on one fill
- Designed to operate quietly for uninterrupted work or sleep
- 2 mist settings (continuous and 3 second interval)
- 7 LED lighting colors to meet your personal preference
- Small and compact; Doesn’t take up much space
- Helps relieve dry, itchy skin by ensuring your area remains at a comfortable humidity level.
- Additional filter included
- Large 200mL water tank for up to 17 hours (interval mode) of mist on one fill.
- Portable and easy to use
HOW TO USE/INSTALLATION:
FILLING THE TANK
- Twist off the humidifier lid
- Note: To avoid breaking the clear lid cover, make sure you grasp and twist from the white area. Do not grasp and twist the clear lid cover.
- Fill the tank with water
- Put the lid back on
*Do not use any aroma scented oils or liquids with this unit.
STARTING THE HUMIDIFIER
The humidifier has two missing options:
1. Continuous (default)
2. 3 second intervals
To start the humidifier connect the Micro USB end of the power cable to the back of the humidifier and the USB end to any USB power adapter (adapter not included)
Then press and release the action button to start the humidifier in continuous mode (default). To switch the mister to 3 second interval mode simply press and release the action button a second time and a 3rd time to turn it off.
Press and Release once
• First press - Start's continuous mist mode
• Second press - Changes the misting mode to 3 second intervals
• Third press - Turns the mist off
STARTING THE LED LIGHTING
The humidifier has two LED options:
1. Aurora (default)
To start the Aurora LED lighting effect simply press and hold the action button for 3 seconds until the light turns on. The LED lighting is set to Aurora mode by default.
To pause the Aurora effect and lock in the current lighting color simply press and hold the action button a second time and a 3rd time to turn it off.
Press and Hold for 3 Seconds
• First press - Turns the LED's on in Aurora mode
• Second press - Pauses the Aurora effect and locks in the current lighting color
• Third press - Turns the LED's off
REPLACING THE FILTER
Twist off the humidifier lid
Pull off the filter cover and take out the old filter.
*Note: There is spring located at the bottom of the filter cover. Please put it back in if it should fall out while replacing the filter.
Put the new filter into the filter opening of the humidifier lid, pop the filter cover back into place and reattach the humidifier lid.
- Do not use any aroma scented oils or liquids with this unit.
- Do not refill the tank by pouring water through the top atomizing misting port of the humidifier.
- This humidifier is equipped with an Anti-Dry probe which will cause the humidifier to shut down automatically when the water level gets too low.
- The Anti-Dry probe relies on electrical conductivity found in drinking water and since purified water has a very low electrical conductivity levels we do not recommend using purified water.
- To help extend the life of your humidifier please use filtered water when possible.
- To clean the top Atomizing misting port, gently rub the top surface with an ear swab and a little rubbing alcohol.
View full product details »