Fits Inside Most Cup Holders
- No tools needed.
- Easy tightening & loosening mechanism.
- Twist to adjust to almost any cup holder size.
- Adjusts from 3" to 3.75"
Even More Flexibility
Ajust the neck for the perfect reach & view(max neck lenght: 8")
Ultra Strong Hold
- 4 Neodymium magnets secures your phone even on bumpy roads.
- Includes adhesive metal plates to attach to your phone or inside cases.
- Designed for all smartphones
Frequently Asked Questions
Universal Compatibility: Mount ALL smartphone models including Apple iPhone 11 Max Pro XS XS Max XR X 8 8+ 7 7 Plus 6+ 6 6s 5s 5 SE, Samsung Galaxy S9 S9 Plus S8 S7 S6 Note Edge, Google Pixel, LG, Nokia, Sony, OnePlus, HTC and more. You can also mount your GPS and MP3 devices.
* For the mount to be able to hold the iPhone/smartphone it is required to attach the included metal plate to the iPhone/smartphone or its case.
** Do NOT use with iPod classic or any device with hard drive. The strong magnetic fields of the Neodymium magnet that is a part of this product can damage magnetic hard drives and other similar devices.
• Car cup holder mount offers the best viewing angle for navigation without blocking your driving view
• Magnetic holder securely holds any size iPhone/smartphone (with or without case) and most GPS*
• 100% safe** Neodymium magnet, 50% more powerful than regular magnets
• Two different shaped metallic plates with 3M adhesive to attach to iPhone/smartphone, interior or exterior of a case
• Adjustable base for a perfect fit in most cars’ cup holders
8"/20 cm long flexible neck for the best viewing angle
• Dimensions: 8.3 x 4.2 x 4.4
• Includes MCUPMAG, Two metallic plates (rectangle, circle) and user guide
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the magnet thin enough to fit inside any hard cell phone case?
Yes, it's as thin as a credit card.
With a magnet in/on the cell phone case, can you still charge the phone wirelessly (absorption charging)?
It depends where you put the metal backing (I assume that’s what you meant by “magnet”). If it's low enough it can do both.
Are the plates magnetic or adhesive?
How tall is this?
- 8" neck + 3" base + 2" cradle.
- Around 13" in total.
For tablets look into our tablet mounts.