Be more productive with the Macally RFGRIPMOUSE. Its contoured shape makes extended use more comfortable while the 6-button design allows you to scroll-n-click your way through your favorite websites and applications. This wireless mouse utilizes 2.4GHz wireless RF technology for a fast and stable connection and is optimized for comfort as you work.
- Optical sensor can reach up to 1600 dpi for precise and smooth movement
- Contoured side for a comfortable grip
- 2.4GHz wireless RF technology for a fast and stable connection
- Back and forward side buttons *
- Clickable scroll wheel
- Smart sleep mode to help conserve battery life up to 3-6 months. Goes to sleep after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Contents: RFGRIPMOUSE, USB dongle receiver, 2 AAA batteries and user guide
* Windows only
- Comfortable contoured design for right-handed users: Makes extended use more comfortable
- 6-button design: For maximum productivity
- Wireless Connection: Simply plug and play by inserting the unobtrusive RF wireless receiver into any laptop or computer USB 2.0/3.0 port
- Precise optical sensor and instantly changeable DPI levels
- The Macally RFGRIPMOUSE does not require a special driver and will automatically be recognized by the computer. Simply follow the steps below and you are ready to go!
- Remove the battery compartment cover.
- Remove the USB dongle receiver and insert it into any available USB port on your computer.
- Insert the 2 AAA batteries (included), reattach the battery compartment cover and flip the on/off switch to the on position.
- You can configure the mouse buttons, pointer, pointer options and wheel in the Hardware/Control Panel section of your computers settings and preferences.