Snug & Secure Clamp
Easily clip on to any table, desk, bed frame or countertop with a thickness up to 45mm (1.75”). The rubber padding not only ensures a snug fit but minimizes the likelihood of scratching.
Flexible and Tough
With an extremely strong and adjustable 11” steel rod arm, our gooseneck phone holder is both adjustable and secure. Rest assured that when you mount your phone or tablet it will be securely placed, meaning accidental bumps will not knock your device off.
The Universal Tablet Cradle
Fits any tablets or smartphone with or without cases between 3.” to 8”
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fits any device within 3.5 to 8 inches (wide).
* Apple: iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPhone x/ XS/ XS Max/ XR/ 8/ 8 Plus. 7/ 7 Plus, 6/6Plus, etc., iPod touch. * Samsung: Galaxy Note9 S9 S9+ S8 S8+/ 10.1, Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, Galaxy Tab 4 10.1, Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1, Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Galaxy Tab S 10.5
* others: Kindle Fire HD 8.9, Google pixel 3 C, Nexus 10, and Nexus 9, LG G Pad 10.1, Sony Xperia Xz3 tablet Z4, Motorola Moto, Huawei mate 20, One plus 6T, and tablet Z
* Dimensionis: 4.7 x 3.2 x 8.1 inches
* Weight: 12.6 ounces
* Release Button: For Easy Removal For Your Electronic Device
* Mobile Device Compatibility: Width Must Be Between (3.5 Inches) And (8 Inches) (With Or Without The Case)
* Works With Tablet Or Phone Cases
* Rotatable 360 Degree Swivel Holder
Package content: clip mount and user guide
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Would this be suitable to clamp to a bar on an elliptical/treadmill to watch movies when I work out? Is it pretty stable or would it shake a lot?
It depends how wide the bar is. The clamp has a circular area and, if the bar you are clamping it to is too small there would be a problem.
Are you able to bend into a position where your device would be facing in down position, such as videoing on a table surface?
It would depend on the weight of the device. With smaller devices like smartphones this is no problem. However, this might vary for tablets & cases etc.
I just bought my grandson the new 8" Kindle with a case for kids. Will this hold it with the case on?
Yes, it will since the 8" Kindle has a screen about 5 inches wide and the cases will at most add .5". The cradle can expand up to 8" wide and can handle the bulkiest of cases as well.