Aluminum Slim Full Size Bluetooth Keyboard for Mac (BTMLUXKEYA)
The Macally BTMLUXKEY is a stylish aluminum Bluetooth keyboard, especially designed for Mac. It has 110 full size, thin and quiet Scissor-Key-Switch™ keycaps for a sensitive and responsive touch. It also has 21 convenient preset shortcut keys for one-touch control of Mac applications and a 17-key numeric keypad to quickly and efficiently enter long sequences of numbers. The built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery lasts up to xx hours of use before next charge. The stylish and slim Macally BTMLUXKEY is a perfect match for your Apple computer as it will greatly help you to increase your productivity!
- Stylish aluminum Bluetooth keyboard, especially designed for Mac
- 110 full size, thin and quiet Scissor-Key-Switch™ keycaps for a sensitive and responsive touch
- 21 convenient preset shortcut keys for one-touch control of Mac applications and enhanced productivity
- 17-key numeric keypad to quickly and efficiently enter long sequences of numbers
- Easily change the Function key settings without going into System Preferences, by pressing "Fn + ESC". Quickly go from performing special features shown in each key's icon to standard function keys (F1, F2, F3..)
- Slim and low profile to save space on the desk and for easy storage inside a keyboard drawer
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery. Recharge with included MicroUSB cable. (no need to replace battery)
- On/Off switch to save battery life
- Aluminum stylish keyboard w/ trim
- Slim and sleek design
- Soft quiet typing
- 21 multimedia and shortcut keys to boost productivity
- The most ideal alternative to Apple keyboard
- Built in rechargeable battery
- Zero downtime. Keep working while your device is re-charging
- All Mac equipped with Bluetooth
- Mac OS X v10.6 to Mac OS X v10.13 and above
- Dimensions: .43 (H) x 17.04 (W) x 4.7 (D) inches
- Weight: 1.0 lbs
HOW TO PAIR THE KEYBOARD WITH MAC:
- For first time use, pairing is required. Press Fn and P keys simultaneously to set keyboard in pairing mode, the Pair LED flashes blue.
- Please click on the Bluetooth icon on your computer’s menu bar located in upper right corner of your screen. Make sure Bluetooth is turned On then select “Open Bluetooth Preferences ...” in the drop down menu.
- Bluetooth window displays a found "Macally Bluetooth keyboard", please click on the “Pair” button next to it.
- Once pairing is finished, the Bluetooth keyboard will show “Connected” in the status.
- When Mac prompts the message, “The keyboard can not be identified...“ please follow Keyboard Setup Assistant guide to identify keyboard as shown below.
- Select ANSI option, and click on Done button.
View full product details »