The Macally MDASHMAGPRO is a highly adjustable car dashboard mount with a magnetic smartphone holder that doesn’t obstruct your view while you drive. It mounts securely on your dashboard and allows you to do hands-free phone calls and use your smartphone as a navigator. The mount securely holds any size smartphone, with or without a protective case, with Neodymium magnets, which is 50% stronger than normal magnets. Drive safe with the Macally MDASHMAGPRO!
- Dashboard mount offers the best viewing angle for navigation without blocking your driving view
- Mount securely to any type of dashboard with a large silicon gel pad and an additional 3M sticker, built to withstand extreme temperatures within -4º F and 176°F
- Drop-down adjustable arm to conform to various shapes and designs of dashboards
- Magnetic holder securely holds any size smartphone and most GPS, also while in a protective case
- 100% safe and reliable Neodymium magnet, 50% stronger than regular magnets
- Includes MDASHMAGPRO, two metal plates and user guide
- Rotate your smartphone and swivel your display as you please.
- 100% safe and reliable Neodymium magnet; 50% stronger than regular magnets
- Easy to use and sets up in seconds; mounts effortlessly to a vehicle’s dashboard.
- Universal magnetic phone holder for iPhone and Android phones
- Swivel ball joint to accommodate optimal viewing angles
1. Remove the protective film from the back of the metal plate and stick it to the back of your Smartphone or case.
NOTE: For Smartphone's equipped with wireless charging, we recommend placing the metal place on the lower half of the phone so that it does not interfere with the charging coil.
1A. Phones without a case – Stick the metal plate directly onto the back of your phone.
1B. Phones with a thin case – Place the metal plate between the phone and the case.
1C. Phones with a thick case - If 1B does not provide enough magnetic mounting force, you can stick the metal plate directly onto the back of the phone case.
2. Remove protective films on the silicon gel pad and 3M sticker.
3. Find a visible and reachable location on
your car’s dashboard to apply and press the sticky base on the dashboard.
4. Unscrew to loosen the swivel arm to lay it on car dashboard, then tighten the screw.
5. Place mobile device onto the magnet.